Vacancies - Hire Controller – Bristol
Hire Controller – Bristol
Role: Hire Controller – Bristol Depot – 45 hours per week – 7:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Are you a determined and experienced Hire Controller within the Plant Industry? If so, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Hire Controller to join our talented and friendly team at Morris Leslie Plant Hire in Bristol.
You will be responsible for processing orders, coordinating drivers and everything in between. You will be the first point of call for customers and you will ensure that their requests are dealt with efficiently and effectively. You will also ensure that all deliveries are scheduled as well as dealing with any customer issues that may arise with a calm and friendly manner.
What you’ll need:
- Experience of working in a similar position within the Plant Hire industry
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- A strong communicator with excellent customer service skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with the ability to build working relationships
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Efficient time management
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines
- Customer focused
- Have a sound understanding of the plant industry
- Competitive salary
- 22 days annual leave per annum plus 8 bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Qualifying Company sick pay scheme
We are a national business with our HQ at West Kinfauns, Perth, Scotland. The business was established in 1974 by Morris Leslie and remains in private ownership to this day as a family run business. Originally a plant sales company, over the past four decades we have diversified into other areas, many relating to the agricultural and construction sectors where we made our name.
We offer the highest quality products and service across the UK. We can provide auction services anywhere in the UK to a global audience, our Plant Hire network is served by 15 modern depots and our Plant Sales also operates globally.
Our success has been driven by our ability to identify a gap in the market, delivering a cost effective solution which most importantly meets our customers’ requirements. We continue to deliver the highest quality product and services, cost effectively and on time.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person