Vacancies - HGV Class 1 Driver – Woking
HGV Class 1 Driver – Woking
Morris Leslie is an £88 million turnover group of companies. Comprising of 15 locations and consisting of a diverse range of divisions including plant hire, plant sales, property investment, self-storage and auctions.
A vacancy has arisen for a HGV Class 1 Driver to join our highly respected and friendly team based in our Woking depot.
Your main duties:
- In this position you will be responsible for delivering a variety of plant equipment to customers within a designated geographical area who have purchased goods.
- You will also be responsible for picking up equipment that the business has just acquired.
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients and stakeholders.
- Loading and unloading heavy construction goods safely and fasten them securely working to national compliance standards
- Have a sound understanding of plant equipment.
- Be experienced in multi-site deliveries/collections.
- Have achieved your CPC and Digital Tacho qualifications.
- Hold a current Class 1 HGV License.
- Experience of using a mobile tablet data system.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]