Vacancies - Yard Operative – Longcross
Yard Operative – Longcross
Morris Leslie is an £88 million turnover group of companies. Comprising of 15 locations and consisting of a diverse range of divisions including plant hire, plant sales, property investment, self-storage and auctions.
Morris Leslie Plant Hire consists of 13 depots throughout the UK, providing customers with extensive choice and cover. We specialise in supplying plant solutions to the construction, house building and civil engineering sectors. Following recent investment, our modern fleet of over 4,000 plant items includes over 1,400 Telehandlers, 1,200 Excavators, 850 Dumpers, 450 Rollers and 150 Access Platforms.
We have a vacancy for a yard operative to join our highly respected and friendly team based in Longcross. In this post you will be responsible for the preparation of all plant equipment for our skilled engineers to complete there pre hire checks. You will also have the responsibilities for the tidiness and organisation of the yard at all time whilst follow health and safety procedures.
- External and Internal cleaning of plant equipment in preparation for pre-delivery checks.
- Ensuring all plant equipment has been re-fueled.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
- Liaising with drivers and assisting in the safe loading/unloading of goods and equipment.
- General maintenance in and around the yard and workshop
- Plant hire experience