Vacancies - Trainee Operative – Bedford
Trainee Operative – Bedford
Role: Trainee Operative – Bedford Plant Sales Preparation Centre – 45 hours Per Week – 7:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Are you a determined individual who is looking for a new opportunity and to develop new skill sets?
If so, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Operative to join our talented and highly respected team at our Bedford Plant Sales Preparation Centre.
The successful candidate will receive onsite training on a number of disciplines within the Plant Sales Preparation Centre, which will be centered around.
- Yard duties – including the safe use of operating Plant Hire Equipment
- Customer collections – liaising with the Preparation Centre office
- Asset inspection process – including all pre inspection requirements
- Mechanical repairs – assist in carrying out minor repairs to Plant Hire Equipment
- Additional daily related operation tasks
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Ability to complete tasks to a high standard
- Have a good attention to detail
- Good time management skills
Some Plant Hire Equipment experience
What benefits we provide:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days annual leave per annum plus 8 statutory bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Company sick pay scheme
We are a national business with our HQ at West Kinfauns, Perth, Scotland. The business was established in 1974 by Morris Leslie and remains in private ownership to this day as a family run business. Originally a plant sales company, over the past four decades we have diversified into other areas, many relating to the agricultural and construction sectors where we made our name.
We offer the highest quality products and service across the UK. We can provide auction services anywhere in the UK to a global audience, our Plant Hire network is served by 15 modern depots and our Plant Sales operates globally.
Our success has been driven by our ability to identify a gap in the market, delivering a cost effective solution which most importantly meets our customers’ requirements. We continue to deliver the highest quality product, cost effectively and on time.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person