Vacancies - Service Administrator – Harborough
Service Administrator – Harborough
Role: Service Administrator – Market Harborough Depot – 45 hours per week – 7.30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Are you a determined and experienced Administrator? If so, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join our talented and friendly team at our Morris Leslie Plant Hire Depot in Market Harborough.
You will be responsible for ensuring all administration duties are completed in an accurate and timely manner. You will also be responsible for obtaining quotes from suppliers and requesting purchase orders in line with internal processes and procedures. You will assist with the coordination of all depot delivery and collection paperwork as well as any documentation relating to job/work specific processes. You will build and maintain a strong relationship with all suppliers and resolve any supply issues promptly. You will also complete any additional general administration duties as required.
What you’ll need:
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- A strong communicator with excellent customer service skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with the ability to build working relationships
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Efficient time management
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines
- Have a sound understanding of the plant/construction industry
- Competitive salary
- 22 days annual leave per annum plus 8 bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Qualifying Company sick pay scheme
We are a national business Headquartered in Perth, Scotland with a turnover of approximately £88million. The business was established in 1974 by Morris Leslie and remains in private ownership to this day as a family run business. Originally a plant sales company, over the past four decades we have diversified into other areas, many relating to the agricultural and construction sectors where we made our name. We offer the highest quality plant related products and services across the UK including auction services and a plant sales function operating globally.
Our Plant Hire network is served by 15 depots located nationwide and our success has been driven by our ability to identify a gap in the market, delivering a cost effective solution that most importantly meets our customers’ requirements. We specialise in supplying plant solutions to the construction, house building and civil engineering sectors.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person