Vacancies - Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
Morris Leslie is an £88 million turnover group of companies. Comprising of 15 locations and consisting of a diverse range of divisions including plant hire, plant sales, property investment, self-storage and auctions.
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager who will be responsible for devising a cohesive marketing strategy and setting key objectives that aligns with the overall corporate 5 year plan.
The successful candidate will lead an established team who are responsible for all marketing activities across all divisions and strong leadership and commercial acumen will be essential.
You will focus on developing brand awareness, enhancing our reputation and lead generation, all of which are essential to successfully implement the marketing agenda and ultimately deliver the strategic vision for the business.
You will be responsible for setting challenging targets and working closely with the divisional leaders to achieve these objectives. You will create innovative marketing materials that align with our recently rebranded company image and ensure that all marketing communications stay true to the company’s long established family values and showcase the company and its product offering in the best light.
Your main duties:
- Development of marketing strategy and successfully proposing to ML Board
- Manage and develop all digital marketing, from our network of websites through to social media. Reporting on key digital KPIs including enquiry levels, Analytics and SEO
- Advising on the businesses current lead generation process and ensuring that it aligns to the company brand and values.
- Develop upon our strong presence in the marketplace and ensure all communications are consistent with the Group brand and family values
- Manage the production of marketing materials including copy writing and proof-reading as well as managing print supply
- Developing and managing marketing campaigns across all channels including corporate communications, PR, email, online and social media
- Identifying opportunities and managing activities for public relations, as well as manage relationships with PR Agencies and other external suppliers
- Collaborate with the Compliance Manager to prepare winning tender bids for blue chip companies including administering PQQs and creating high impact customer proposals
- Lead a growing marketing department
- Be a strong advocate for professional communications and brand presentation across the Group
- Budgetary responsibility
- Commercial marketing acumen with an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritise the department’s workload
- Have experience of working within a fast-paced environment with multiple divisions’/service offerings
- Able to operate with a high level of autonomy and authority
- A proven team manager with great project management skills
- Strong IT skills including working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong appreciation of GDPR and data protection regulations
- A good understanding of the latest marketing trends across advertising, digital, social media and more.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Chartered Marketer Status
Monday to Friday – Full Time
Competitive package with associated benefits
If you are interested in applying for the position please use the form to send in your CV with a covering letter.