Vacancies - Regional Operations Manager – North
Regional Operations Manager – North
Morris Leslie is an £88 million turnover group of companies. Comprising of 15 locations and consisting of a diverse range of divisions including plant hire, plant sales, property investment, self-storage and auctions.
Due to continued expansion and a restructure within Morris Leslie Plant Hire we have exciting opportunities for a Regional Sales Manager North and a Regional Sales Manager South. FLEXIBLE ON LOCATION OF APPLICANT.
The successful candidates will have overall regional responsibilities for Our People, Our Customers, Our Suppliers, Our Assets, Our Brand for their region. They will be leading depot leaders operationally with accountability for delivering best in class customer service and promoting the Morris Leslie brand to be a supplier of choice. Managing the region in line with the company budget delivering revenue growth and cost controls. Responsible for the overall day to day running of the region to include regional asset availability and security, managing to a regional annual budget, the regions health, safety, environmental legalisation/compliance and ensuring that all in region follow the procurement procedures of the business. Working with the wider business support functions to ensure a consistent approach in the way we do business.
Key Skills and Requirements
- Plant Hire Experience
- Proven track record in operational management, leading, engaging and motivation teams
- Working knowledge and experience of on-site Health and Safety legislation
- Financially and commercially driven with the enthusiasm and experience to develop the depot managers
- Detail focused and organised with the ability to prioritise workload
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships both internally and externally with the ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels
- A flexible approach to working hours to suit the business needs