Vacancies - Purchasing Administrator (Stockport)
Purchasing Administrator (Stockport)
Morris Leslie is an £88 million turnover group of companies. Comprising of 15 locations and consisting of a diverse range of divisions including plant hire, plant sales, property investment, self-storage and auctions.
Due to a rapid expansion of the business, a vacancy has arisen for a Purchase Administrator within our business. The primary purpose of this role is to oversee the purchasing process from start through to completion.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar type role and have excellent communication skills to liaise with internal staff at all levels of the business.
Main Duties –
- Making sure all suppliers are paid in a timely manner.
- Raising workshop jobs when complete converting to Purchase orders .
- Liaising with workshop staff with regards to receiving quotations for parts needed.
- Goods Receipting.
- Adhering to the damage process/ procedure when reporting damages to the damage team.
- Being a general overflow to answering any calls/ enquiries that may come into the depot.
- To attend company training courses as required by company to ensure level of competency is maintained.
- Purchasing Background
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Preferably Excel)
- Be able to work to strict deadlines
- Have a polite and courteous phone manner
- Knowledge of Plant + Hire industry
- Knowledge of LOLER’s
- Knowledge of Insphire