Vacancies - Panel Beater / Classic Vintage Vehicle Restorer – Errol
Panel Beater / Classic Vintage Vehicle Restorer – Errol
Panel Beater / Fabricator – Errol Airfield – Full Time
Monday to Friday 39hrs per week
Do you have a keen interest in classic/vintage vehicles? Are you experienced and a specialist in vehicle restoration and panel beating? If so, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Panel Beater / Fabricator to join our team at Errol Airfield.
About the role:
The Panel Beater / Fabricator is responsible for rebuilding and refurbishing body work on classic/vintage specialist vehicles of a diverse type, age and value.
What you’ll need:
- To be a skilled individual to assist in refurbishing and rebuilding classic/vintage vehicles
- To undertake all specialist metal work requirements and repairs as required
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with ability to work individually and as part of a wider team
- Able to work to reasonable and achievable time targets
- Attention to detail with pride in accuracy, precision finish and quality of output
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 30 days annual leave per annum
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Qualifying Company sick pay scheme
- 39hrs per week, Monday to Friday with opportunity for overtime
We are a national business with our Head Office at West Kinfauns, Perth, Scotland. The business was established in 1974 by Morris Leslie and remains in private ownership to this day as a family run business. Originally a plant sales company, over the past four decades we have diversified into other areas, many relating to the agricultural and construction sectors where we made our name. Our Vehicle and Plant Auction services have grown from strength to strength since to become as well known and as in demand as it is today.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person