Vacancies - Mobile Fitter (Stockport)
Mobile Fitter (Stockport)
Morris Leslie Plant Hire has 13 Depots providing a national service to House Builders, Construction and the Events Markets. The company is proud to have one of the youngest fleets in the industry with an investment of £200 million over the past 4 years.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a mobile fitter for our growing Stockport depot. We are requiring candidates who can provide strong examples of working within a similar role, have the ability to do mechanical and cosmetic repairs, be able to work as part of a team and use their own initiative when carrying out repairs and servicing on site, and have an awareness of current Health and Safety legislation.
- To be able to understand the various scopes of work required
- To be able to recognise and diagnose faults in equipment and rectify and repair these both on site and in the workshop.
- Ensure product quality is consistently achieved in accordance with time constraints.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety regulations and lead by example at all times.
- Work in a clean and safe manner at all times by keeping work stations and locations of work free from risks and hazards.
- Be accountable and responsible for all hours worked, for accounting and payroll purposes
- To attend company training courses as required by company to ensure a level of competency is maintained.