Vacancies - Mobile Fitter (Newark)
Mobile Fitter (Newark)
Morris Leslie is an £88 million turnover group of companies. Comprising of 15 locations and consisting of a diverse range of divisions including plant hire, plant sales, property investment, self-storage and auctions.
Morris Leslie Plant Hire consists of 13 depots throughout the UK, providing customers with extensive choice and cover. We specialise in supplying plant solutions to the construction, house building and civil engineering sectors. Following recent investment, our modern fleet of over 4,000 plant items includes over 1,400 Telehandlers, 1,200 Excavators, 850 Dumpers, 450 Rollers and 150 Access Platforms.
We have a vacancy for workshop based fitters to join our highly respected and friendly team based in Newark. In this post you will be responsible for carrying out detailed checks, servicing and repairs on a variety of plant equipment in preparation for sale.
Main Duties –
- Servicing and general damage repairs on a wide range of plant from 1t-10t Dumpers, 08.t-21t Excavators, Telehandlers and Access equipment.
- Carrying out PDIs
- Ensuring equipment is safe and fit for sale.
- Ensuring equipment is to customer specification and raising any discrepancies with your line manager.
- Qualified diesel mechanic
- Strong Communication Skills
- Proven ability of prioritising workloads
- Good attention to detail
- Plant machinery experience.