Vacancies - Mobile Fitter (Woking)
Mobile Fitter (Woking)
Morris Leslie Plant Hire consists of 13 depots throughout the UK providing customers with extensive choice and cover. We specialise in supplying plant solutions to the construction, house building and civil engineering sectors. Following recent investment, our modern fleet of 5,000 plant items includes over 2,000 telehandlers, 1,300 excavators, 1,000 dumpers, 475 rollers and 150 access platforms.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a workshop based fitter for our busy Woking depot. We are requiring candidates who can provide strong examples of working within a similar role, have the ability to do mechanical and cosmetic repairs, be able to work as part of a team and use their own initiative and have an awareness of current Health and Safety legislation.
- To be able to understand the various scopes of work required
- To be able to recognise and diagnose faults in equipment and rectify and repair these both on site and in the workshop.
- Ensure product quality is consistently achieved in accordance with time constraints.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety regulations and lead by example at all times.
- Work in a clean and safe manner at all times by keeping work stations and locations of work free from risks and hazards.
- Be accountable and responsible for all hours worked, for accounting and payroll purposes
- To attend company training courses as required by company to ensure a level of competency is maintained.
07.30 – 17.00 Monday to Friday + Overtime.
Death in service benefit / matched pension contribution.
Salary – commensurate with experience