Vacancies - Marketing Administrator – Perth
Marketing Administrator – Perth
Marketing Administrator– Caledonian House, West Kinfauns – 35 hours per week – Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Marketing Team for a Marketing Administrator based at our Head Office in West Kinfauns, Perth.
Working across all divisions of the Morris Leslie Group this role will offer an interesting and diverse work load where attention to detail and time management skills will be key to success.
- Providing full administration support to the Marketing team
- Creating custom quotes for the sales team.
- Answering calls, taking messages
- Co-ordinating various tasks for marketing projects
- Monitoring stock / ordering merchandise
- Organising couriers and deliveries
- Managing Staff Uniform
- Updating company website with vacancies, products etc.
- Creating weekly reports
- Creating Marketing Databases
- Raise Purchase Orders and check invoices
- Exhibition Preparation Support
What you’ll need:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Able to work alone and as part of team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and work on own initiative
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave per annum
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
We are a national business with our Head Office at West Kinfauns, Perth, Scotland. The business was established in 1974 by Morris Leslie and remains in private ownership to this day as a family run business. Originally a plant sales company, over the past four decades we have diversified into other areas, many relating to the agricultural and construction sectors where we made our name.
We offer the highest quality products and service across the UK. We provide vehicle and commercial plant auction services across the UK and to a global audience, our Plant Hire network is served by 14 modern depots, with our Plant Sales operating globally and we also have a presence in the hospitality and retail sectors with our small hotel and highly popular Sunday Market.
We own and manage a diverse and extensive property portfolio of commercial, industrial and open/covered storage areas throughout the UK. The wide variety of properties can be let on tailored and flexible lease terms to meet specific requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday