Vacancies - Hire Desk Administrator
Hire Desk Administrator
The Morris Leslie Group have an enviable reputation in the plant Hire and Sales marketplace. We have National coverage with 13 Depot’s and pride ourselves on providing our customers with the highest standard of service.
Due to our continued expansion and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Hire Desk Administrator to join our vibrant and experienced team.
In this faced paced and varied role, you will communicate effectively across every level of the business with clients and colleagues. This will provide accurate information and enable you to provide advice on our full range of equipment and services whilst maintaining the customer experience.
Your Key Responsibilities in this role would be;
- Continually review and development of processes.
- Ability to prioritise workload in order to achieve challenging deadlines.
- Ensure all purchase orders are placed accurately and are completed on time.
- Ensure that all data is processed correctly and quality checked.
- Any additional administrative tasks as necessary, as well as general administration office duties such as filing, scanning, ordering stationery etc. as/when required.