Vacancies - Health & Safety Advisor (Part-Time) Errol
Health & Safety Advisor (Part-Time) Errol
Role: Health and Safety Advisor – Part Time – 24 hours per week:
Are you an organised individual with experience of working in Health and Safety? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health and Safety Advisor to join out talented and highly respected team at our Errol Depot, with travel across Scotland.
You will be responsible for carrying out regular safety and compliance audits across our locations in Scotland, along with producing management reports with recommended actions for improvement. You will also ensure you report and investigate any incidents, near misses, dangerous occurrences and/or environmental incidents in a timely manner. You will also identify hazards, associated risks and conduct risk assessments with employees. You will advise, mentor and support our Scottish locations on all Health and Safety matters
- Previous experience of managing Health and Safety across multiple sites, ideally within a constructions/plant hire environment
- Working knowledge of a health and safety management system or equivalent
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Experience of using Microsoft packages
- Be able to adhere to the company’s policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the business
- NEBOSH General Health and Safety Certificate or equivalent
- Full driving license
- Be able to work part of a team as well as independently
- Always ensure work is completed to a high standard
- Experience working in the plant hire industry
Benefits we provide:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days annual leave per annum plus statutory bank holidays (pro rata)
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme and gym discounts and other retail discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Company sick pay scheme
About Morris Leslie
We are a national business with our HQ at West Kinfauns, Perth, Scotland. The business was established in 1974 by Morris Leslie and remains in private ownership to this day as a family run business. Originally a plant sales company, over the past four decades we have diversified into other areas, many relating to the agricultural and construction sectors where we made our name.
We can provide auction services anywhere in the UK to a global audience, our Plant Hire network is served by 12 modern depots and our Plant Sales operates globally.
Our success has been driven by our ability to identify a gap in the market, deliver a cost effective solution which, most importantly, meets our customers’ requirements. We continue to deliver the highest quality product, cost effectively and on time.