Vacancies - Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
Morris Leslie is an £88 million turnover group of companies. Comprising of 15 locations and consisting of a diverse range of divisions including plant hire, plant sales, property investment, self-storage and auctions.
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Co-ordinator based at our new Head Office location at West Kinfauns, on the outskirts of Perth.
As Digital Marketing Co-ordinator you will have an indepth knowledge of the digital marketplace in order to demonstrate how we can improve our current digital marketing activities. Knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Ads and Social Media strategy will all be key to this new role.
We are looking for a motivated, confident self starter with creative flair. Experience of working in a fast paced environment with changing priorities would be beneficial.
Your main duties:
- Assist with the development and marketing of the Morris Leslie brand, ensuring all communications comply with the company brand guidelines.
- Regularly update company websites with news stories, job vacancies, product updates etc.
- Monitor & analyse Google Ads and digital advertising
- Research and develop innovative ideas to improve lead generation through use of digital channels.
- Plan, design, post and measure social media activities.
- Plan and book regular advertising campaigns, creating advertising copy and liaising with divisional heads to ensure accuracy of content.
- Writing copy and content for website, social media, printed marketing collateral, press releases and online campaigns.
- Assist with project management of Trade Shows, Exhibitions and events
- Acting as deputy in the absence of the Marketing Manager ensuring service levels continue without disruption.
- Confident communicator with a creative mindset
- Organisational, leadership and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Copywriting skills
- Excellent IT Skills, Confident in the use of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop) WordPress, Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of SEO techniques
- Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications or similar
Monday to Friday – Full Time
Competitive salary with associated benefits
Graduate applications welcome
If you are interested in applying for the position please use the form to send in your CV with a covering letter.