Credit Manager (National Accounts) – Caledonian House, West Kinfauns, Perth – 35 hours per week – Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Due to continued expansion and market growth, we are looking to recruit a Credit Manager focussing on our key national accounts.
- This role encompasses the full credit control cycle for a large portfolio of national accounts.
- The role includes credit assessing and vetting potential new customers.
- Administration and maintenance of customer data within our accounting and CRM systems.
- Build strong relationships with both customers and staff to ensure that customers are billed correctly, pay on time and any disputes/queries are resolved promptly to avoid any disruption to the business.
- Liasing with the National Account Managers and supporting them with payment info/dealing with account queries.
- Regular contact with customers to chase overdue balances, both through phone contact as well as emails.
- Negotiating with customers and setting up payment plans where appropriate.
- Monitoring customer payment terms and looking to mitigate risk of non-payment.
- Liaising with legal agents where accounts have stopped paying and have been passed onto them for collection.
- Provide support and cover to other team members.
What you’ll need:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong negotiator and able to build and develop relationships with different types of people.
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confidence and persistence.
- Team Player
- Experience working in a fast-paced role.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days annual leave per annum
- Company Sick Pay scheme
- Company Pension scheme
We are a family run business established in 1974, with business interests across a number of sectors throughout the UK.
With 15 Plant Hire depots throughout the country, we are well placed to serve the UK construction market, as well as sell plant and equipment overseas.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
Work Location: In person