Vacancies - Account Manager AM Self Storage
Account Manager AM Self Storage
Role: Account Manager – Self Storage
Based: AM Self Storage, Chesney Wold, Bleak Hall, Milton Keynes, ML6 1LA
Reporting to: Self Storage Area Manager
AM Self Storage is part of The Morris Leslie Group, a £70m turnover group, headquartered in Perthshire, Scotland and comprising various divisions including commercial plant hire, plant sales, property investment, auctions and self-storage.
AM Self Storage owns over 400 self-storage units which are located at our Milton Keynes site in addition to further extensive storage capacity at our Colchester, Perth and Errol sites. This business has doubled in size over the last three years and is continuing to expand by renting these units to both business owners and individuals.
A vacancy has arisen for a full time Account Manager who will be responsible for maximising the sales and marketing through growing and developing the self storage business within the UK, and identifying opportunities to service the needs of overseas customers through business relocations and the student market. Ensuring strong execution of the company processes. An account manager is a sales professional who performs a variety of duties aimed at managing client relationships, as well as developing new business from existing clients.
• Maximise sales and profitability across the storage sector of the Business by understanding local and overseas competition.
• Seek opportunity to grow the business through referral from existing customers.
• Remain up to date with competitor knowledge on products both locally and overseas.
• Working closely with the Area Manager.
• Maintain and Increase sales throughout the Storage sector.
• Lead the Marketing in Storage sector both in the UK and Overseas.
• Build new relationships with sector both locally and overseas.
• The ability to work under pressure and seek constant challenges to ensure new Business is achieved.
• To enhance the brand to enable repeat Business.
• Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales.
• Experience and proven capability in similar multi-site operational role
• Excellent communication skills
• Time Management
• Ability to work under pressure
• Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
• Delivery results
• Strong Self managements skills
• Proven Account Management experience within the Marketing sector within the UK and Overseas.
• Languages would be advantageous
• Preferred candidate will have an established network of UK and global professional (corporate and university) relationships – US, EU, and Middle East
• Preferred candidate will have experience negotiating international contracts and business development opportunities, especially with large organisations.
• Monday to Friday, Full Time
• 30 days holiday (includes public holidays)
• Death in service benefit
• Matched pension contribution
Please submit you CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date 30/12/18