Vacancies - Account Manager – Burgess Hill
Account Manager – Burgess Hill
Role: Account Manager – Burgess Hill – 45 hours per week – 7.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Are you an outgoing individual with experience in sales?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an account manager to join our talented and highly respected team at our Burgess Hill Depot.
You will be responsible for securing new business and for maintaining and growing an agreed Portfolio of customers, identifying and developing profitable business opportunities and growth with select national clients within a defined geographical area. You will also be working within a national team with direction from the Regional Sales Manager and will liaise with the plant hire depots and other operational staff to optimize the service provided to customers nationwide.
- Proven experience in sales and account management
- Strong knowledge of the Plant Hire/Construction industry
- Confident communicator with the ability to negotiate at varying levels
- Treats all contractors equitably and ethically
- Full driving license
- Highly motivated individual working on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Detail focused and organised with the ability to prioritise workload
- Financially and commercially driven with the enthusiasm and experience to maintain and grow new business
- Ability to identify and understand business opportunities, and to build long term relationships with customers
- A self-starter who can deliver results in changing environments, with excellent time management and organisational skills
- Customer focused
- Comfortable with the use of IT systems
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships both internally and externally with the ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels
- A flexible approach to working hours to suit the business needs
What benefits we provide:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days annual leave per annum plus statutory bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme, gym discounts and other retail discounts
- Free on-site parking
- Company sick pay scheme
About Morris Leslie:
We are a national business with our HQ at West Kinfauns, Perth, Scotland. The business was established in 1974 by Morris Leslie and remains in private ownership to this day as a family run business. Originally a plant sales company, over the past four decades we have diversified into other areas, many relating to the agricultural and construction sectors where we made our name.
We offer the highest quality products and service across the UK. We can provide auction services anywhere in the UK to a global audience, our Plant Hire network is served by 12 modern depots and our Plant Sales operates globally.
Our success has been driven by our ability to identify a gap in the market, delivering a cost effective solution which most importantly meets our customers’ requirements. We continue to deliver the highest quality product, cost effectively and on time.
To apply for this role, please complete the form or send your Cover Letter and CV to [email protected]