Why Use Modular BuildingsFlexible, Fast, Cost-Effective
All our Portable Cabins, Containers and Modular Buildings are built in a factory environment and delivered in a module form. On-site they are installed and insulated quickly allowing you to utilise your new custom-built accommodation in weeks rather than years.
- Are fully fitted out
- Are built to appropriate building regulations (England & Wales, Scotland)
- Incorporate every feature you would expect on a traditional building
- Are a sustainable solution to buildings and storage
- Are significantly faster than traditional construction
- Are more cost efficient than traditional building methods
Why are our Modular Buildings more environmentally friendly than traditional build?
As the cabins and modules are built off-site there is less waste material used and created during the build process.
Are modular buildings flexible?
Yes, you can grow your modular as you grow your business. With units being stackable or able to be linked together. They can be erected to provide high quality open areas from single storey to four storeys high.
Are modular buildings faster than traditional methods?
Yes, they can be up to 50% quicker than traditional methods of construction. With individual units being usable within 24 hours!