Great BrandsSupported By Leading Auction Service
We provide a comprehensive auction service for both vendors and buyers providing:
- Online bidding facilities
- Timed auctions
- Flexible commission rates
- Valuations and inspection reports
- Advice on the best disposal methods
- Dedicated advertising on our website
- A highly secure auction site where items will be stored prior to the auction
- Internal transport division who can organise the shipping of goods between sales
- Annual Council Disposal Auction in May
Important InformationSellers and Buyers Note
Entry arrival on site NO LATER than mid-day on the Friday before the auction. Entries after this time will be accepted and marketed for the following auction.
A £500 deposit is required for On-Line bidding registration. On-Line registration opens the week before the auction and closes the day before the auction. Late registrations MAY be considered but cannot be guaranteed. On-site bidders require photo ID with current address to register. If no ID, £500 deposit may be accepted at our discretion.
All entries welcome.