Perth Airport has a variety of organisations offering training and expertise:
- 2 Commercial flying training organisations offering a full range of training from beginner to CPL-IR (http://www.aircharterscotland.com/)
- The Scottish Aero Club and Microlight School (www.scottishaeroclub.org.uk)
- The internationally renowned Air Service Training Engineering College.
- Air Charter Scotland relocated from Prestwick Airport and operate 9 aircraft, flying people around the UK and all points in Western/Eastern Europe and Scandinavia. They also operate emergency transport of medical staff and donor organs around the country.
- Kingsfield Helicopters offer helicopter training from Perth Airport. For more information please contact 01738 554851.
For a base for your business, your aircraft or its maintenance, flying training or a sporting or touring holiday of the highlands give Perth Airport a call. (Tel: 01738 554850 www.scottishaeroclub.org.uk)